Tuesday, November 16, 2010

D is for Dominance


When we took the test in class i was eager to know what the end result would be for picking all these words that describe me the best. In the end, i ended up getting a D. D types are dominant types. I believe the test described me accurately. I tried to fit the words to my personality as best as i could. I am always the type of person who must have their way when they want it. I think that i also could have been a C type. I believe that i am also the type of person who would like everything done accurately and with precise details. There are times when i want things done my way and others when i need things to be described to me in detail in order to execute the objective to my liking. I think these types described me because they were both tied on my chart however, dominance won with just a few more points. I think that it would be a helpful thing to determine people's type to better understand where they are coming from and how to interact with them because everyone functions differently and to figure out how everyone works can help get the most efficiency out of your employees.If one way helps your employee works to their best of their ability you would want to hone in on this in order to figure out how you can make things easier for them. In the long run, it will be beneficial for the employee and the company's sales. I think a test like this one would help me in other personal interactions because the way your work ethic is reflects a lot about the type of person you are.

1 comment:

  1. Like you, I was also eager and I wanted to know what the results would be. I also identified as a D or dominant type. I am also the type of person that must have their way when I want it. I agree that in terms of hiring a potential employee it is beneficial and helpful for the company to use the test so you know how to interact with that person and what environment they would excel. It would help in other personal interactions but I think it is not essential.

    ReplyDelete